CALL US ON 08 8980 9300
Why we're different
You are here
Our advice can put you in control of your financial future and help you get to where you want to be. Here are a few reasons to trust us:
- We're local, and we know the Territory. Our principals have lived in Darwin for most of their lives; many were born and raised in the NT.
- Our partners are Australia's biggest financial heavyweights—AMP and ipac—so though we're local, we have the country's best backing us up.
- We're one of the NT's biggest financial advice firms, administering more than $250 million of our clients' investments.
- Our financial planners average 19 years of experience in our game. We've seen the good times and the bad, and we know how to help you get through them.
- Ours is a lifestyle approach to financial planning. It's the way we do business, and it just means our plan is always to help you live the life you want.
- As our client, you have open access to your adviser, a dedicated client services assistant and a second financial planner who knows your file well.
- We work with your accountant, mortgage broker or lawyer so you have the best team on your side to help you achieve the life you want.
- We'll help you with Centrelink matters—easy or complicated.
- We have in-house estate planning capability and can provide Commissioner of Declarations certification of your legal documents.
- Your parents, children and siblings get fee discounts if they become AFS clients too.
- All Financial Services is a professional practice member of the Financial Planning Association, and all our financial planners comply with its strict code of ethics and rules for professional conduct.
- Several of our financial planners are self-managed super fund specialist advisors, which means they have superior knowledge in this area.
- All of our financial planners and most of their support staff are qualified above industry standards. And they all undertake regular extra study to keep up to date.
- We travel to our interstate or travelling clients, wherever they are.
- We will pick up the phone and call you when we hear about something new that we think you should know.
- We survey our clients every year to make our service to you the best it can be. Our general manager will take your call any time if you have feedback for us—good or bad.
- Every year we host a sunset cruise on Darwin Harbour with a full bar, canapés and live entertainment for all our clients that refer a new client to us.
- We've built strong relationships with other professionals in taxation, law, general insurance and lending, and we'll happily refer you to them when you need their advice.
- We mean it when we say supporting our community is important to us. In the last 12 months we've contributed to 15 sporting, educational or charity organisations, and we love giving back this way. Read more here.