Dip FP. CFP. SPAA. FTIA. CTA.
Authorised Representative 273564
Alex has been in the financial planning industry since 1987 when he started his career as a Life and General Agent with AMP. In 1990 Alex began working for AXA Australia (formerly National Mutual) where he performed many marketing and management roles, including General Agency Manager for the Northern Territory. Alex then merged his business to become part of the All Financial Services group where he has been able to further develop skills and qualifications. Alex holds a Diploma of Financial Planning and is a Certified Financial Planner.
- Diploma of Financial Planning – Feb 2002
- Certified Financial Planner – Feb 2002
- Self Managed Super Fund Specialist Advisor accredited via SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia – Feb 2006
- Alex is a Certified Financial Planning Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia, the highest designation in our profession
- Member of the Self Managed Super Fund Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA)
- Fellow Chartered Tax Adviser member of the Tax Institue of Australia (TIA)