CALL US ON 08 8980 9300
You are here
My first profession was engineering, which suited me well because I was born with an eye for detail and approaching life and work methodically. A fishing buddy and I spent many hours out on the water talking about the world, and he convinced me to make a change into financial planning and work with him at Bridges Personal Investment Services. My need for detail and to learn more then landed me at the ANZ, where I worked as a financial planner helping a wide range of clients and further developing my financial planning skills.
In July 2008, that same fishing buddy was at All Financial Services with a great bunch of other professionals. I joined the partnership and now help manage 150 clients with their financial planning needs.
My opportunities to travel to Katherine and Alice Springs regularly meeting clients is a great way to tack on a fishing trip, and I even take clients along for the experience! My other love is golf; unfortunately, I don't get out to play as much as I'd like.
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certificates in Self Managed Super Fund via Tower Trust & Kaplan
- Bachelor Degree – in Mech. Engineering
- AFP® Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Self Managed Super Fund Specialist Advisor accredited via SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia
Authorised Representative and Credit Representative No 263969. Charter Financial Planning Limited AFSL & Australian Credit Licensee